Sunday, June 20, 2010

Friday, June 11th A visit from family.

I am a little behind on my blog posts but I plan to be more on top of it now that school is almost out for summer. I have two days until I can begin my official summer break. Yay!

Derrick, Kristina, Landon, and Baylee Francis visited us last Friday for the afternoon/evening. Derrick is my first cousin on my mom's side. Landon and Sean are both really shy but they finally warmed up to each other. Baylee was just such an angel and went with the flow the whole night. Derrick really wanted to go to a Japanese steak house so we gave it a try, which made me nervous with 3 kids under the age of 3. The kids did great and the food was delicious. When we got home, the boys played out back and then came inside to play. The time got away from us because we looked at the clock and it was 9:30. Sean was exhausted but had so much fun. It was great to get to see them and the kids had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment