Thursday, October 7, 2010

Singing...

Sean has always liked for Dan and I to sing to him....although I have to say Dan is a much more creative "songwriter". I stick to the classics. Well, for some reason, we developed the routine of singing these three songs each night before bed.
1. Cow one (old mcdonald had a farm)
2. Twinkle (twinkle twinkle little star)
3. A-C's (A-B-C's)

Last night I tried to change it up a bit just to add a little variety and Sean was not having it. I finally convinced him that singing new songs would be fun too. So we sang, 1. Itsy Bitsy Spider 2. You are my sunshine, and 3. the trusty old "cow one". He must have learned isty bitsy spider at school because we haven't been singing it much at home. He just busted out singing it the other day in the car he sang the whole first verse correctly. Just now he was singing "twinkle twinkle little star....diamond in sky....sing with me" So, he is about halfway there. Hearing him sing in his sweet little voice is the cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment