Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mommy and Daddy ran a half marathon!

We did it! Dan and I ran a 1/2 marathon! We've been training since August and all of our time, hard work, energy and aches and pains were so worth it! Dan finished super fast at 1:43 and I finished just under my 2:15 goal at 2:14. I am not going to lie and say that it wasn't hard or painful because it was but it was so awesome to cross that finish line to get our official 1/2 marathon medal. Sally brought Sean down to cheer for us and he even made a sign (well Nana made a sign, ha ha). It was such a great day for our family!
 
 Daddy finishing strong!
 Mommy finishing strong!
 Our biggest fan!
 So glad to be done!
 Post race snuggles!
Post race brunch! YUM!

If you want a full report on my 1/2 marathon experience you can read it at: http://donotworryaboutme.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-did-it.html

No comments:

Post a Comment