Sunday, April 7, 2013

The oldest Egg Hunters Around. . .

 My mom decided that she wanted to have an egg hunt that included everyone....so what do you put in eggs to get grown adults to run around the yard and collect eggs in a bag? Candy....No. Money....yes! So, all of us pictured above ran around like crazy people collecting eggs. By the way, I had the most. Just sayin! We all ended up getting so many that poor Sean didn't get hardly any! So, then we all felt bad and gave away most of ours to him. Oh geez. I took eggs from own child. Carter did manage to get a few. I have to say it was pretty fun and I did enjoy the "treats." Also, it should be noted that my parents live on a busy road and I am sure there were a few people driving by that wondered what in the world we were doing!
 Look at Daddy go..
 Look at mommy go...
 Sean found a few..
 Carter takes this seriously...
 Look how many I have! ha ha
 Thankfully, Nama helped Carter and Sean
 Sean found his special egg with his name on it
 Look at her basket! (too bad I ate all of her candy! ha ha)
 Checking out their loot
 Opening up her easter BOX full of stuff
 Sean found his, a basket just wasn't big enough. . .
 Sean was excited to get a new dinosaur
 Oh no! Nama brought Carter over to the wrong side.....Princess stuff!! AHHH!
 Loves her Poppy
The Fam. Can you tell Car was super excited about taking this picture?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment