Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

 Mother's day weekend started off wonderfully with a breakfast at Sean's school where I received special gifts made by Sean. He made me some home made sugar hand scrub, a place mat and a nice card. We were able to eat breakfast together before each going to school for the day. Because Dan was pretty sick all weekend we didn't do much on the actual day of Mother's day but we did get to church and a nice breakfast at Panera. I also got a nice clean car thanks to Dan and Sean! Mother's Day or not--- I love being a mommy to the two most precious kids ever! It is my most important job!
I am not sure why Sean is making that weird face!
 Before church.....cheeeeeesing it!
 Now being silly....
Carter thinks any dress or skirt makes her a princess (thanks NAMA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment