Monday, September 9, 2013

Two Year Check up

We visited the doctor today to have Carter's 2 year old well check up. She is a healthy very TALL girl! She is 36 inches which puts her at the 95% and she is 29 lbs which puts her at the 75%. (Side note: Sean is 38lbs). Because she was measured and weighed standing up this time we avoided tears all together. She also didn't get a shot so that obviously helped. She is growing at the same rate since birth so there is no cause for concern, she'll just be a tall girl :o) I hope I at least have a few more years before I have to look up to her.

After I dropped Carter off at school I was able to swing by Sean's school to have lunch with him. I already took a half day off of work so I figured it was a great time to visit Sean. I brought him his favorite---panera mac n cheese. His class is so sweet and all of the school staff are wonderful. He is loving Kindergarten so much and I am so happy that he is happy!

I am glad I got to spend some extra time with each of them before heading to work for a half day.


No comments:

Post a Comment