Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ridge Reaches Out!

One of my co-workers came up with the idea to help support some of our needy families. We rallied together as a staff, donated lots of food, packed up over 400 lunches, and then headed out to the neighborhood to hand them out. The rain, cold, and wind didn't stop us! I knew I wanted my kids to be a part of this because they need to understand that not everyone has what we have. Sean was a super helper! He helped stuff a lot of lunches! He even stayed out in the rain and cold to help us pass them out. Carter did her part also though she didn't really understand what we were doing. It was a great family day for us and a great day for the staff at my school. We've had some sad news lately and doing something great for our kids and families was just the thing we needed!






No comments:

Post a Comment