Saturday, May 7, 2016

Rugged Maniac 5K

A close friend suggested that a few of us do the Rugged Maniac 5K race. At first I wasn't really that into the idea but I went along with it for the good of the group. I honestly had no idea how much fun it would be. I laughed and smiled the whole entire race. You get covered in mud from about 30 seconds into the race so once you are covered you really don't care about rolling around in it or army crawling through mud puddles. The race took a long time to do because you couldn't really run along the way, the rain really made the course one big mud puddle. This prevented us from running but not from laughing as someone was falling in the mud about every 2 minutes. It was a blast and after about 3 showers I was clean again!

No comments:

Post a Comment