Friday, May 5, 2017

Davis Field Day

 Like every year, I take the day off of school to be with Sean the whole day at his field day and he loves it. I spend the day with his class and help his teacher as much as I can, I go and get us lunch and have a great time getting some one on one time with him. It is a great day for us both because I get to see him in his element at school. I see the same Sean we do at home, sweet, rule following, and considerate, and thoughtful. You can tell he is well liked by his peers and that makes me so happy. I love getting to see him with his buddies. He had a great class this year and I loved spending time with them, it was a great bunch of kids!! It rained on and off so some things were moved inside but that didn't stop the fun. The kids all had a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment