Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bless you, Mommy!

As usual, I was having a bit of a sneezing fit earlier today due to my allergies. We have been really working on good manners with Sean so when when he said, "bess you, mommy," unprompted, we were very proud. I just feel like he is so grown up now. You don't realize it when are you with him everyday but all the sudden he got "big". He is able to communicate so well and respond to us when we ask him things. Today, he counted all the way from 1-12 on the stairs without missing a number. 2 days ago he couldnt' do that. Wow, I am so glad I have a place to document his progress because it goes by so fast! We have less than a month until his birthday and we just can't believe it! I turned into that mom who says, "where did the time go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment