Friday, April 23, 2010

Mommy Best Friend!

Recently, Sean started saying, "best friend". So, Dan and I asked him who his best friend is?? First he said, "mommy, best friend" and then next he said, "daddy, best friend". So, we don't actually know who is his "best" friend. But we both think it is super cute!

Today, Dan is off golfing all afternoon so Sean and I had a nice afternoon/evening together. We went to the park and you can see he had a blast. We played and explored on the trail through the woods. He loves finding squirrels and birds and especially "doggies" but only to look at, not to touch!

We also had a nice dinner together without Daddy. It is nice now that we can sit at the table together and actually eat together and have a conversation. He is quite the chatter box these days. He'll tell you all sorts of things! Anyway, I think my heart melted a little when he said, "mommy, best friend" so I'll just believe that it is me and not Dan! ha ha ha



No comments:

Post a Comment