Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mommy's Biggest Fan!



I raced a sprint triathlon this morning and Sean and Dan came to the race to support me. (along with some other good friends!) Luckily, they are able to see me several times when I come out of the water and to my bike and in and out on the bike and then the run as well. In the downtime, Sean played on the playground and ran around while waiting for me to finish. I had a great race and took off significant amount of time. I was happy with my performance!

Just out of the pool, heading to the transition area to jump on the bike!


Just getting on the bike to head out on the course.
Waiting for Mommy to come back on the bike!

Finishing the bike course.

Getting started on the run, it is HOT!

Having a little fun while he waited!

Giving it my all to the finish line!!

Sean wouldn't pose for the "family" picture! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment