Monday, November 8, 2010

Lime juice, anyone?

Dan, Sean, and I went to the grocery store on Sunday after church. We hadn't been in a while so it was a pretty full cart. To understand what happened, you should know Sean no longer rides in the cart. He either walks with us or rides in kids cart with the car in the front of the cart. He often gets in and out as we move through the store. In the produce section I noticed there was a green container or lime juice in the cart. I asked Dan what he needed it for and he said for his dinner (he makes dinner on Monday nights) He actually wasn't paying attention and thought I asked him why he was getting mushrooms as that was what he had in his hand. So, anyway, we go through the check out line and I think nothing of it as I assumed Dan needed the lime juice. I get home and we are unpacking and Dan says, "why did you buy this?" pointing to the lime juice. And I said, "Dan, I asked you why YOU bought it and you said you needed it for dinner!" I am a little frustrated at this point wondering how in the world we have this item that neither of us seemed to pick up. At that point, Sean chimes in, "Sean did it, I put it in the cart". We both look at him and burst out laughing. If Sean hadn't admitted to it we might have argued about it longer. Thank goodness he told us! ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment