Friday, June 24, 2011

Riding a bike is fun, finally!

Sean has had a tricycle since Christmas but hasn't really gotten much used out of it. First, he is super afraid of riding in the road due to the chance that a car *might* come (can you say worry wart?!?) and secondly, he hadn't really figured out the whole pedaling thing real well. Well, today we pulled the bike out, got his helmet on, and took him to the road. He was a little nervous at first but after he figured out how fun it was, he had a blast! He finally got the point where he would pedal by himself and thought that was a lot of fun. We did have a few cars that came but we just pulled over and let them pass and he seemed fine with that. Beings that cycling is one of my favorite ways to exercise, I hope that he will also grow to enjoy it. One day maybe he'll be riding next to me in a triathlon...or maybe passing me? He can certainly out run me at this point, though I have his baby sister to thank for that!

Ok, this is more fun than I thought!
Look at me!Getting braver and going out on his own!

1 comment:

  1. He sounds so much like Cole! These pictures are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete