Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mommy had surgery.

two weeks later and I can get on the floor and play with the kids, gently of course
It seems I haven't blogged much lately but I have been trying to recover so I can back to being a full time mommy to my wonderful little kids. Surprisingly, they have handled the whole ordeal a lot better than the rest of us! Sean has been super sweet and helps me walk around the neighborhood and held my hand when I needed him to. Carter doesn't understand quite what is going on and keep tryings to ask me to pick her up, with "up, up". Luckily, she is easily distracted so we can redirect her without her noticing that mommy couldn't do what she wanted me to do. The past two weeks have been hard on me and hard on Dan and my family to see me go through. But, we are on the way to things improving and each day is better. Here are a few pics along the way.


How sweet is he?

The kids came to visit me the second day.

Going for a walk

Two helpers!

The whole fam

What a good boy helping me walk.

my first outing out of the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment