Thursday, December 13, 2012

Quick Update

 
As mentioned things have been a little crazy around here but we've been trying to keep things as normal as possible. Silly the elf has made his appearance again this year baffling the kids each day as to his new hiding spot. I've even caught Sean talking to him when he didn't know we could hear. Carter also knows exactly where he is everyday. When I come downstairs each day (I sleep in) she knows exactly where Silly he and shows him to me. She says, 'touch' which means no touch. She knows she isn't allowed to touch him (Or else he'll lose his magic!)

 Sean is my tree lighting helper. He lights up the tree each day for us!
 I was finally able to get down on the floor and play with Sean one day. Carter had to go to the other room with nana because her only purpose this time was to knock down anything that Sean built.
I think he made a great little house! (with minimal help!)

Other tidbits: Sean is doing well being a great helper to me while I recover. He is thriving at school and loves every minute he is there. Carter learned how to say "shhhh" but instead of putting her finger over her mouth like we do she puts it over her nose. She has lately been obsessed with "babeeeez" and that is all she wants to play with. She also likes to tell us when she poops which is like 5 times a day. Lucky Nana. I think she misses her friends from the babysitters but she gets lot of love and attention from Nana all day and a little attention from Sean when he gets home. She asks him to "riiiide" each day and he pushes her around the house on this little push toy. They have a blast playing together! (it can turn bad in 1 second) but for the moments it is good, it is wonderful! Oh and she loves to dance. Check out her moves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment