Monday, May 5, 2014

School Fun

 When I think back to the nervous Sean that stood at the bus stop that first day of school I see such a change to the Sean I know now. Being in school this year has changed him so much. He is coming out of his shell and growing confident in himself. At his school carnival he walked around and said hi to everyone he knew. He acted like the "big man on campus" even speaking to 5th graders who all seemed to know his name. A few years ago he would have hidden behind me and avoided meeting new people. We are so proud of the academic progress he has made but even more so proud of the confident boy he has grown into. He is kind and is a good friend and that makes us very happy parents!
lunch time with his friends

We waited for a long time for that balloon!

I enjoyed eating lunch with Sean and see his school friends

No comments:

Post a Comment