Monday, April 13, 2015

Disney Trip-Spring Break 2015

Whoa. What a trip! Our Disney trip exceeded all expectations we had! I knew it would be fun, but I had no idea how much fun it could really be. I won't bore you with all the details because I could write about it for pages, but I will choose a few of my favorite pics to share from the week. I did take about 1200 photos so narrowing it down is tough!

We stayed on Disney property at Port Orleans Riverside. We checked in on Saturday and left on Saturday. We visited, in this order, Epcott, Universal Studios, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and then Magic Kingdom again. I personally liked Epcott and Hollywood studios the best for the rides, Magic Kingdom was super cool for the expereinces and meeting the princesses and characters. Oh and eating at the Beast/Belle's Castle...that was pretty awesome!

Ok, I said I wouldn't go on and on, so I won't. If anyone wants to see my 70 page photo book--just let me know! :o)

















No comments:

Post a Comment