Sunday, June 10, 2012

A weekend without a camera....

Much to my dismay I quickly realized on Friday evening that I had left my camera at school. I am working on a project at school and just walked right out without. I keep my camera close. I am always ready to take a picture of the next great moment. So, it was a little weird to go through out my weekend without it. Friday night we had a great dinner on the deck together. Dan made grilled tomato, fresh basil, and fresh mozzarella pizza and it was delicious! Saturday was also a great day. For one, Carter rocked her first ever pony tail/water spout out of the top of her head and I missed it! (except for the pic I took on my cell phone to send to family) Wrangling her to get it in her hair was a bit difficult but the pay off was well worth it. It was super cute!! Sean and Dan headed to the mall Sat for a science lesson at Pottery Barn kids (our mall does a lot of cool stuff like that) and Carter and I met them there after her morning nap. We walked around, looked at the coy fish, had lunch, played and had fun.

Sunday we had a stay at home kind of day and Dan and Sean worked on the back deck. Thank goodness Dan is so handy as we are able to do a lot of projects around the house for little to no money. He replcaed all the boards on the top deck all by himself, well with the help of Sean. Carter and Sean looked on through the back windows as if they were watching a movie. We had another great dinner and that was the end to our weekend.

It is so much better with pictures to go along! Carter turned 9 months on Friday and I will do her 9 month pictures and update after her appointment with the pediatrician tomorrow. How tall will she be?!?! We'll find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment