Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Have to brag. . .

Since all of you out there reading this blog love Carter and Sean already I don't feel so bad about doing a little bragging!

1. Sean sounded out all the words on his new shirt last night (Best Big Bro). He not only knows his letters and sounds but he is able to start blending them together!
2. Carter says words like: butterfly, basketball, downstairs, flowers, banana (nana) and does a ton of animal noises. Elephant being my favorite-trying to get that on tape. Her talking amazes us everyday!
3. Sean gets a "green" for behavior everyday at school. He never gets in trouble at school. ever. His teacher tells me all the time about what a great job he is doing at school!
4. You can just tell Carter is thinking these days. She is smart. She might use it against us...but she knows what is going on and what we are talking about. For instance, she hit Sean the other day and I was very stern with her and used my loud teacher voice. She looked right at me and then bent over and started hitting the floor. Take that mommy...I am still going to hit...just hit the floor! uh oh.
5. Carter tries to help you get her dressed and puts her arm out when you show her a jacket/coat.
6. They are obviously both so cute!

Ok, I'll leave it at that. I am home enjoying my day off (no school today). Sean is at school. Carter is sleeping and so I felt the need to brag a little :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment