Monday, July 4, 2016

Fourth of July

We woke up on the fourth of July to a beautiful day. We spent the morning on the lake with my cousin Derrick, his wife Christina, Jenn, Kevin and all the kids. The kids went around the lake a few times on the tube and really enjoyed swimming also. Dan gave wake boarding a valiant effort though with not a lot of success. I tried skiing and stood up on my first attempt only to fall each time thereafter! We still enjoyed trying out some new water sports. It was both of our first times with wake boards or skiis.




 After lunch and showers, we went over to my grandparents house for the big Annual Fourth of July Party. My grampa had a huge fireworks show planned and we were able to catch up with some family we had not seen yet on this trip. The kids enjoyed fishing in the small pond in my grandparents front yard. After dinner we took some family pictures and roasted some marshmallows and once it was dark we watched a huge fireworks display. Happy Fourth!










No comments:

Post a Comment