Thursday, July 7, 2016

Water sports galore!

It was a little overcast when we woke up so we decided to visit an old favorite spot for us to feed the fish at Moss Lake. Unfortunately, the geese were monopolizing the food and were quite aggressive. We did get to feed a few fish and we spotted a rather large turtle!



 The sun came out and so we headed to the lake. The kids enjoyed the small beach area near our lake house a lot. There was a beach entry and sand to play in. Dan and I rented paddle boards and my mom and Jenn borrowed some kayaks for the day from my aunt and uncle. Our cousin had his boat and my dad was driving my uncles boat and so we went back and forth between the beach and the boats and played most of the day. We paddle boarded, kayaked, swam, skied, boated, you name it! It was so much fun. Dan and I really enjoyed the paddle boards and though they weren't a huge workout, they were fun to play on! Sean was whizzing around the lake with no issue in a small kayak. He loved it! He was quite fast! The weather was perfect and the water felt amazing. Dan gave wake boarding another try and was more successful that time. I still struggled on the skis but it was fun trying!


















No comments:

Post a Comment