Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pukey McPukerson


Sean and I went to the gym yesterday afternoon for my weekly weight lifting class. Before I dropped him off he seemed awfully clingy and whiny. I thought he was just tired and needed a change of scenery. Last week, he didn't want to leave the gym kid zone so I know he likes it. When I dropped him off he cried and cried. I hoped he'd stop and just left him to go to class (he always cries a little when I drop him off). About halfway through class, the kidzone worker comes into my class and has the instructor ask to see "Sean's Mom", oops, that is me. Sean had puked all over the place and they needed me to come and get him. Wow, bad mommy award goes to me! Poor guy. He has never thrown up before until now so I am sure he was scared. So, I got him changed and brought him home. He puked in the car on the way home and was so upset about it. Again, upstairs in my bed all over the place, downstairs on the couch, and again a few times into a bowl when we finally got him to do that. We have done several loads of laundry to keep up. Last night he asked to go to bed around 7:45 and he slept in the pack n play in our room. I was watching T.V and he still fell right asleep and slept through with no issues. Currently, he is snuggled on the couch drinking water and watching the "piggy", otherwise known as Charlottes Web. He seems to be doing a lot better and had some cheerios a while ago. I hope they don't make a reappearance! Are Dan and I next? I hope not!!

2 comments: