Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wow, is all I have to say

The past few days can only be described that way. First, Sean comes down with the stomach flu. He starts to show improvement and then it is my turn. I am still flat on my back and Sean gets worse and Dan comes down with it. I have never cleaned up so much puke/poop (Sean's not Dan's, ha ha) in my life. Today, when all three of us should be on the mend, finally, Sean has a huge diaper blow out and pukes all over the floor. Wow...I didn't know it could get worse. I guess I heard the stories of how bad it is when you are sick and your child is sick at the same time, but now I believe them. It is hard! I have never seen Cars the movie so much in my life. That is all Sean wants to do, watch "CA CHOW", which is what he calls Cars, because Lightening says that often. The poor kid hasn't eaten since Wednesday. Dan and I just got down our first meal in days so I think we are all heading on the right track, lets hope. It has just been a rough couple days for all of us. Ok, enough of the complaining. The next time you hear from me, it'll be on a happier note :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment