Tuesday, September 27, 2011

On my own...

I had my first day at home alone...with the two kids and it was a great day! Our routine was a little off as Dan's car is in the shop so I had to drive Dan to work at 7 am and pick him up at 4pm. Carter had a great day and so all was good! She has her moments in the car when she is unhappy but for the most part she is doing a lot better than Sean. He screamed in the car for the first year of his life. I actually rode in the back seat for the majority of the time when Dan was driving. Carter seems to be ok in the car though the carseat isn't her favorite place. Once Dan got home from work yesterday we tacos for dinner and headed outside for a walk around the neighborhood. I'd say my first day home alone was a success! Lets hope that this continues!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So glad it went good. That first day home is always so scary! (and Cole and Sean are even more a like. Cole was the same way in the car. I hope Chet will take after Carter!)

    ReplyDelete