Monday, September 12, 2011

Sean loves school!

Sean started school last week and has been doing great in his new class. He comes everyday excited to tell me what he has learned, who he has played with, and most importantly who got in trouble that day! (Luckily, it isn't ever him!)

The school sends pics quite often to let us know how he is doing throughout the day. We enjoy getting these pics and getting a sneak peak into his days at school.

I wondered how he would do leaving for school each day while Carter and I were at home, but he gladly runs out the door each day and into school without a problem. I also wondered how he would do leaving school early without eating lunch and taking his nap and to this point it also has not been an issue. I hope he continues to do so well!
Riding a bike!
Learning and writing the letter "A"
Circle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment