Friday, November 18, 2011

A few things...


Brr...it was our first really cold morning of the Fall. I guess winter is on its way. I cannot really bundle her up too much as she gets so upset in the car she oftens get overheated and sweaty. Halfway to Sean's school I realized her hat was completely over her face...oops! At least she looks cute it it! Sean got a new dinosaur hat as well.Hmm, I'd like to lick the blanket!
Rawr!

We've been working on tummy time a lot lately. She isn't as good with head control on her tummy as Sean was at this age. She'll tolerate a few minutes on her tummy. There was even one day that Sean and I looked down to find her on her tummy because she had rolled over. We didn't see her do it but she did!
Tummy time is tough!
While I am here I might as well eat my hands!

She had one rough night of sleeping which made me nervous. I've been really enjoying not waking up in the middle of the night! She was back to normal the next night with her usual 8pm-6am routine. She also usually goes back to sleep until I wake her up around 8:15 because we have to go take Sean to school. Napping is still a work in progress. She is at least sleeping in her crib and she does go to sleep on her own but won't stay asleep for more than 45mins to an hour at the most. The problem is that isn't enough for her so even after that nap she often shows signs of tiredness quickly after. Sean's school schedule doesn't help at it almost always falls during a "nap" time for her. So, we'll just do the best we can.

Sean still is in love with his baby sister. I asked him who he was going to marry the other day. It used to be me, now he is going to marry Carter! The thing is she soo loves him back. Once he comes near her she just smiles at him! He loves making her smile so that works out nicely!She is getting so big!! 10 weeks already!
Kisses for baby sister!


Tonight we had our Friday night picnic in the living room with pizza and Cars 2. Sean got the movie about a week ago and has been re-enacting it with all of his cars figures all day everyday. That boy loves Cars!! He has been doing wonderful at school this week (after a rough couple days a week or so ago) and has been practicing for his big Thanksgiving performance next week. I'll definitely be getting that on video!! 3 year olds singing songs in unison?!? Not sure how they'll pull that off but I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment