Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Program at School

Well, I was all organized and had everything laid out so that we could get out of the house at 8 am and to Sean's school early for his program. The diaper bag was packed, I had the camera, the video camera was charged....or so I thought. So, I didn't get to video the program and then I am noticing the quality of the pictures is not so great. That is disappointing. Let me just describe it as easily as I can. There was a little singing, a little dancing, and a little nose picking (but at least he didn't eat them!). Sean seemed super proud of himself and all of the kids did a great job considering how many songs they sang (it was a combination of the two 3 year old classes). It was a great first experience and Carter was an angel as she was hanging out in the baby bjorn front carrier. Here is to looking forward to many more singing programs to come and having video of them as well!
Snuggles before we left for school.
All dressed up looking cute!
At least one of them was singing...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment