Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back the grind!

Today is our last day of winter break and though most people will be enjoying the day off tomorrow, we'll be heading back to school. Its ok, we've had 2 weeks off and enjoyed every second of it. Tomorrow will be a trial run to see how the morning goes. Though I did return to work in December the kids stayed home with family so tomorrow is the first time we'll have to get both kids up and out of the house at 6:50 am. Yes, that is correct. We made a babysitter change and Carter's new babysitter is located very close to Sean's school so I am taking both of them in the morning each day. Because I have to be at school at 7:20 and drop Sean off at 7:15, I'll be dropping Carter first at her sitters around 7:00 am. Hopefully this all works out and I can make it to school on time. Since I've been home with Sean for almost 6 months he is finally sleeping in, but now we'll have to wake him up at 6:30 each morning for school (bummer!). Carter also sleeps in until about 7:30 so we'll be waking her up earlier, also. We might be adjusting some bedtimes in the evening as well. We'll see.

This week back will be a tough one but I'll try to update if I can. Wish us luck and keep your fingers crossed that all goes according to plan each morning in the Rettig house!

No comments:

Post a Comment