Friday, January 6, 2012

First week=success!

It seems the anticipation of going back to work and getting the kids up and out of the house was actually worse than just doing it. Everything went smoothly according to plan and we even left a little early on Monday morning. First, we go to Carter's "School" (babysitters), then Sean's School and then Mommy's school. It seems like a lot but it isn't that bad given that all three of our schools are located with in a half of a mile from each other. It really makes drop off and pick up pretty easy! I stayed busy at work and since I got a good report from the babysitter around 10 am through email I wasn't worried about Carter at all. She is napping great, loving playtime, and just being her usual happy self all day long! Sean loves being at school so much that some days he cries when I pick him up. It is kind of annoying that he gets upset but I am glad he loves school that much! I hope each week continues to be as successful as the first one! Whew, what a relief! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment