Sunday, January 22, 2012

Old and New



When I was looking through old photos for some Giants' pics I saw a couple other ones that caught my eye. I know I've said it before but Carter looks JUST like Sean did at her age. The eyes are identical. It is so fun to see the similarities in the two of them. I wonder if she'll have a similar personality? I think she'll be a little more laid back than Sean. Not that he is high strung but he is a little more emotional and "bossy" (not sure where he got that from!?!) :o) Carter is just sooo easy going. Today, we went to breakfast after church and it was 30 minutes past her nap time (Sean would have m.e.l.t.e.d. down immediately) and she happily sat in her car seat while we all ate breakfast. In fact, knock on wood, there has yet to be a time when she even made a peep while we were out to eat. Sean caused so much drama sometimes we'd actually get our food to go and eat at home! Talk about no fun. We'll see how her personality develops...whatever it may be we are enjoying every second! 

Sean 4 months
  
Carter 4 months--same big eyes!

Sean very tech savvy as an infant....


And Carter too!
 Reading the same book!

 It was a Sean favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment