Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let's go G-men!

Dan is a huge giants fan as most of you know. Sean has followed along in his foosteps. He has been forced into being a giants fan...from birth! Here is a walk down memory lane.

 Sean 4 months
 Sean and Daddy September 2008
 Sean and Daddy September 2009

Today is a very important game and we are all geared up in the Rettig house. Dan has even resorted to wearing the exact same thing each weekend (saturday included). Sean also wears his giants shirt and I wear my giants sweatshirt. Carter even joined in today with her Giants bib. GO BIG BLUE! I am posting this now because if they lose I'd probably avoid bringing it up as it'll be a sore subject around here.....fingers crossed!
 Carter 4 months (yes shes wearing a dress and tights under her giants bib!)
 GO GIANTS! You'll often hear Sean exclaim that!
 My loves all dressed in blue!
 Good seat to watch the game! (no we don't let Carter actually watch TV!)
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment