Monday, March 26, 2012

An "expert"

Sean loves to help around the house. In fact, we have been playing a little secret agent game lately. I whisper a secret mission into his ear and then when he completes the "mission" he gets secret agent points. Even though the points don't really get him anything special, he still loves getting them. Since we've been doing the secret agent points he has become just super helpful around the house and he thrives off the positive reinforcement and hearing how great of a helper he is. I was folding laundry tonight and he said he wanted to help because he did know how to fold blankets and things like that. We got the laundry out of the dryer and he grabbed a towel and began folding it. He, then, said, "Mommy, I am a folding expert". I just laughed.  He then proceeded to take all 3 towels that he folded, walked to my room, and put them away in the bathroom all by himself! What a great helper and smart little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment