Sunday, March 18, 2012

A happy St. Patrick's Day!

We had a great St. Patty's day together this year. First, Sean and I went to see The Lorax in 3D which was absolutely amazing. It was my first 3D experience and now I question why we haven't been seeing all movies in 3D! Soo cool. At first Sean was very nervous about wearing the glasses but once he figured out what they were for he never took them off. He even wore them outside of the theater. After I got home and the kids (and I) napped we headed outside to enjoy the weather. The kids had a great time playing outside. All was well until my nose decided that outside was no good. I ended up in bed by 8:30 in a benadryl coma, which is to be expected this time of year. Other than the allergy attack it was a great day!
 He is still a little nervous about wearing the glasses. . .
 All set up with his popcorn and candy!
 Such a great movie!
 My smiley, irish, girl!
 Thanks Aunt Suzie for the cute bow!
 Not sure she likes the swing. . .
 What a cutie!
 Just watching big bro play in the yard.
 Swinging with bro.
 My loves.
Going down the slide together!

No comments:

Post a Comment