Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello Summer!

It did seem a little odd for all of us to leave the house at 7 am today with summer clothes on, but it sure paid off. When I picked up the kids, the temperature read 85 degrees. Crazy, I know! So, we headed straight outside after getting home and had some fun. Carter was either not a fan of sitting near the grass (I hope this isn't it!) or didn't like leaning as our yard is on a slope. Either way, she wasn't super happy to be sitting on the blanket in the grass. She did have a few moments of smiles that I caught on camera. Sean enjoyed flying his "kite" that he made at school and drawing some letters with sidewalk chalk. I was floored when I saw how many he could write correctly. I knew he knew how to identify the letters and sounds but I had no idea he could write most of them so well. Yay Sean! What a great day.
 My loves!
 It was super windy and Sean thought it was the perfect time to fly his kite!
 So excited!
 Happy girl!
 Not so sure about this grass stuff. . .
Sidewalk chalk fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment