Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yes, he ate it!

Sean wasn't super excited about my dinner choice when I explained there would be no cheese and peperoni on our pizza tonight. Instead, it was butternut squash, pesto, and tomatoes and a little gouda cheese. He did take it apart before he ate it and scraped off some tomatoes but he did eat it! Yay!

 I have to say, it was delicious. One of my new favorite recipes and aside from cutting and roasting the squash it was pretty simple and easy. And NO Dan didn't make it, I did!! ha ha If I can find wheat pizza dough it would be even healthier. I know one thing for sure, I would have never eaten that pizza when I was 3 so we are off to a good start and hope Sean continues to be open to healthier and different kinds of foods.
 A delicious and healthy dinner! I am not using "delicious" lightly, it was sooo good!
Good job, Sean!
PS. Thanks Andrea for the recipe!!!
She has some other great recipes on her blog: justcozy.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment