Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dinner time conversation at the Rettigs

Somehow the topic of going to the Dr. came up at dinner last night. Sean said, "I don't have to get a shot," and then went on to say that, "I am not going to cut the cord". I said, "huh?" and he said, "I AM NOT GOING TO CUT THE CORD," like I was deaf or something, ha ha. I told him that I heard what he said but I just didn't understand what cutting a cord has to do with getting a shot?!? He got a little frustrated and Dan and I still wondered what he was talking about and then Dan realized what it was. Dan said, "you mean you don't want to get a shock," and then Sean realized that is what he meant! I guess him and Poppi had talked about it while outside decorating after Thanksgiving. We had all had a good laugh.

After that, Sean proceeded to fake sneeze and make Carter laugh across the table. Breakfast for dinner, a good story, and belly laughs from Carter=a perfect dinner! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment