Saturday, December 17, 2011

I survived!

Well, I made it through my first week back at work. It was a busy, busy week which helped keep my mind off of the kids. Monday and Tuesday the kids were home with Dan. I got a few pictures texts and even a cute video of Carter talking sent to my phone. Wednesday through Friday, Nana was here to take care of the kids. So--they were in good hands which made my transition back to work so much easier. I am not going to lie, there were some tears on Monday morning but it wasn't as bad as I was assuming it would be. January will be a little different when Sean is back at school and Carter is at the babysitters, but we'll just take it one day at a time. For now, I am going to enjoy every second of my two weeks of break and leave it at that :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment