Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a cute boy!

So, many of you know I am not all about the girly pink princesses-y type stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love to wear pink but I just don't dress Carter head to toe in pink everyday. I wear the baby bjorn quite often when we are out and about as it gives me a free hand to hold Sean's hand in the parking lot and Carter really enjoys seeing what is going on. So, all you can see of her is her pants and shirt, and face obviously. She has been wearing jeans and a red or gray colored shirt both times, nothing pink. The past few times we've been out several people have commented on how cute HE is. I am like, "it is a girl", they say, "oh, whats her name?" then I say, "Carter". But not like that helps! Oh well. I might be able to get on board with some hair bows when her hair grows in. Maybe that will help! She does have some pink and purple, it isn't just my first choice for when I buy her things. When we went Christmas shopping at the toy store the other night I couldn't for the life of me pick out anything for her that didn't have wheels on it!! I found this awesome bus that was pink and wanted to buy that and Dan is like, "she isn't going to want that kind of stuff!". Geez. I guess I am stuck boy mom mode! What will I do if she wants to dress up like a princess one day?!?!. Gasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment