Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Really, really...

Sean obviously picks up his mannerism from what he hears from Dan and I. Luckily, we don't cuss and we spell out words that we don't want him to repeat like crap, or stupid, etc. I must say, "really" a lot because it comes out of Sean's mouth often. But, when he says it, it sounds like, "lily". So, he wants to get his point across he'll say, "mom, I am LILY, LILY, LILY, LILY, LILY, LILY, hungry". I think it is soo cute but Dan insists on correcting him. He can actually say, "really" but for some reason, "lily" it is. Not that we are encouraging this but the other day there was a lot of traffic and he was in the back seat saying, "Dad, all these cars are lily freaking me out!". Oh geez. Oh, that is the other thing, notice how I said, "dad," and "mom". Somehow we turned into that instead of Mommy and Daddy!?!? I unfortunately also passed on the eye roll slash over dramatic sigh when I am annoyed. He gives us the "Ugh, 'eye roll'," all the time, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment