Wednesday, April 25, 2012

7.5 month update

Ok, so clearly I am behind on the blog posts and I never did take Carter's 7 month pictures. In my defense, it was Easter and she had an infection in her eye so it didn't work out to do them on the 8th day of the month. Then, the weeks just got away from me! I hope I can take some pics to go with this post but I'll update about her anyway.
*pulls up on everything!
*has two teeth that have broken the skin but aren't really visible yet
*loves eating solid food, especially puffs and yogurt melts
*crawls really fast away from you if you pretend to chase her
*signs: Milk, more, and all done
*is still a joy to be around and smiles and laughs all the time!
*is very silly and blows raspberries in her food because once Dan and Sean laughed at her. She remembers and continues to do it to get a laugh!
*dances

Where has the time gone? How is my sweet girl already 7.5 months?!? I am excited for summer but I don't want to wish this time away and just look forward to the summer when she'll be 10 months..yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment